World Language Sequence of Courses
- Freshmen and Froshmores entering TJ with 3 credits of the same language must enroll in Level 3 or Level 4 as a pre-requisite for AP Language.
- Courses following the third level are offered on a year-by-year basis as determined by enrollment.
- The World Languages Dept does not recommend students take world language courses on a pass-fail basis in Levels 1-3.
- Students should take world language courses in consecutive order with no interruptions.
- Latin Only: After Level 3 - AP Latin: Vergil/Caesar in the 4th year; in the 5th year Latin V: Latin Literature and Poetry.
Freshman (Class of 2027) and Froshmores (Class of 2026 joining TJ as sophomores) entering TJHSST with 3 credits of the same language:
Students currently enrolled in Level 2 or Level 3 at TJHSST: