Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school transcripts for current students or graduates.

Transcript Request Procedures (TJHSST)

Current Students

Please submit the Google Form that you can find in Naviance Student Document Resources for both official and unofficial requests.  

Transcript Request Forms for College Applications for the current senior class can be found in the Document Resources of Naviance Student.  Please follow the college application process and transcript deadlines presented to you at the beginning of the school year by your counselor.  If you have questions about this process, please see your counselor.

Current students needing an official transcript for a scholarship or other program must submit a transcript request form to the Transcript Office in Student Services. The transcript request form and directions can be found in the Document Resources folder of Naviance Student. Please request your official transcript at least 10 school days before the scholarship or program due date.

Current students can request an unofficial transcript using the same Transcript Google Form referenced above which can be found in the Document Resources folder of Naviance Student.  

Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years

We maintain student records at TJHSST for 5 years after a student's date of graduation.

To obtain a transcript, please submit the former student records request along with this Google Form

Per FCPS policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

Questions? Contact the Transcript Office at [email protected].

Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology more than than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?