Schoology Resources for TJ Parents/Guardians
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology uses Schoology as its Learning Management Software platform for all classes. Here are some resources for parents/guardians to use to learn how to use the system.
Accessing your Student’s Schoology Courses
- Website: lms.fcps.edu - Use the same username and password as your SIS/ParentVue account.
- You have two accounts - a parent account and a view into your student account(s) - students who are enrolled in Fairfax County Public Schools.
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner. You will see your students listed below you ( see number 1 on pic above).
- Click on your student’s name whose course(s) you want to access (see number 2 on pic above).
- You will see a green check mark next to the account you are viewing.
- Click Courses in the upper left hand corner.