Student Wellness Resources
Translate this page
Mental Health and Resiliency
Developing resiliency in response to adversity and increasing your capacity to cope are essential elements of good mental health. Visit FCPS' Mental Health and Resiliency page for:
- resources and tips to help you discover the foundation for building solid mental health and resiliency,
- information about mental health and emergency services,
- weekly installments from FCPS' Healthy Minds, and
- results from the Fairfax County Youth Survey.
Student Wellness Tips and Strategies
Feeling super stressed? Worried about a friend's mental health–or your own? Visit FCPS' Student Wellness page! Topics include:
- How to Help a Friend in Crisis
- Quick Tips to Lift Your Mood
- Eight Easy Ways to Bring Balance to Your Life
- 10 Tips to Ease Test Anxiety
- How to Handle Peer Pressure
Check out other articles and videos, too.