Transportation and Parking Information
- Parents of FCPS Students - Bus Stop and Bus Route Information is now available (as of August 10) in ParentVue.
- If Families still need to select a bus depot for the 2021-22 school year, they can do so through Aug. 13 using this Google Form.
- Seniors and juniors will be able to acquire a parking pass during the first two weeks of school.
- Students and their parents need to fill out and sign this application form and return a hard copy to the security office.
- The parking fee is $200 for the school year and can be paid for on MySchoolBucks (more information coming soon).
- Students on a food service program may speak to a security representative about reduced parking fees in person.
- There will be no tickets written for students parked in student approved areas during the first two weeks of school while everyone is still obtaining passes.