Curricular Resources for Academic Planning for the 2021-2022 School Year
Thank you students and families for joining us for the Curriculum Fair and Curriculum Night on January 13, 2021.
Resources available on the TJHSST Website:
- TJHSST Curricular Resource Webpage
- Various links and resources to support students and families with academic planning.
- TJHSST Online Course Guide
- A listing and description of nearly all TJHSST course offerings.
- TJHSST Course Guide Addendum
- Details of courses that are not yet listed in the TJHSST Online Course Guide but are available for the 2021-2022 school year.
- TJHSST Course Selection Sheet
- A one-page selection sheet of course titles and course numbers.
Students can begin their Course Selection in StudentVUE this month. Please see the video below for a brief overview.
Students will then meet with their assigned counselor in February and March to finalize their selections for next year according to the schedule below:
- Class of 2022 (via AP and Honors Physics) | February 1 to 12, 2021
- Class of 2023 (via Health and PE10) | February 15 to 26, 2021
- Class of 2024 (via IBET) | March 1 to 12, 2021
The videos below go through graduation requirements and course considerations and by grade.